VALUES & CULTURE
As we grow as a company, it is important to define the values from which we develop our culture, our brand, and our business strategies. Taking into consideration the ideals of our corporate identity, our values and corporate culture stem out from RESPECT, the core of any relationship with and within a company.
Our values unite our diverse workforce and provide a guide for the behavior and actions of our employees in all our business areas. At ASTACHEM, we stand strong as a family and as we continue to grow and reach new horizons, these seven pillars will continue to stand mighty and strong in the way we conduct our business practices.
ENVIRONMENT, HEALTHY AND SAFETY
Environment, health and safety (EHS) performance is a priority for ASTACHEM. Besides complying with all applicable EHS laws and regulations, we have developed a policy to ensure that we work to educate and communicate the importance of EHS with each other, our vendors, customers, and the public while enforcing the responsible way to use and handle our products.
ASTACHEM shares your commitment to Safety and Environmental Responsibility. We believe EHS to be an essential part of sustainability within our operations and is key to our long-term success. Our dedicated staff are constantly working on more efficient ways to manage waste, reduce our consumption of materials, reduce the company’s carbon footprint and improve the overall welfare of our staff.
Asta Chemicals believes that quality in our products and services are vital to achieving customer satisfaction. Our management recognizes that quality depends on attitudes, just as much as procedures, and seeks to instil the best in both. For this reason, we place much emphasis on quality management and the day to day management of the quality system.
WE ARE ISO 9001 CERTIFIED
The ISO 9001 certification is a quality management system standard. The ISO standards are established by the International Organization for Standardization. They address various aspects of quality management and provide guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer’s requirements, and that quality is consistently improved.
Our Quality Policy
- Identify, document and communicate customer requirements for products and services to appropriate functional areas for both external and internal customers
- Ensure that our products, services and business practices comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as Asta Chem’s EHS standards
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the business
- Drive improvement in customer satisfaction by establishing meaningful performance measures and regularly reporting on our progress
- Incorporate comprehensive quality management in our operations through documented standard practices and procedures and ensure those procedures are understood and followed
- Ensure that all associates and contractors understand, are committed to this policy and have been trained in their specific responsibilities for ensuring quality and continuous improvement
Every associate is responsible for understanding and working in accordance with Asta Chem’s Quality Policy.